Financial planning in association with Skipton Building Society
Financial advice you can value, trust and understand.
Why might you need financial advice?
We understand you may have important long-term financial needs – such as retirement or financial security for your family. We also appreciate how vital it is to put some careful planning and thought into these things.
That’s why SJL Insurance Services recommend you speak to Skipton Building Society. Skipton has been offering clear and honest financial advice for over 30 years. They’ve helped thousands of people take control of their financial future. And they want to help you too.
What’s more, Skipton have recently made some changes to their services to make financial advice even more affordable and accessible.
Get in touch
Want to find the right solution for your money?
- Perhaps you have cash in a low-interest savings account – especially after recent Bank of England interest rate cuts.
- You might already have investments but would benefit from reviewing these.
- The most important thing is that you’re building towards your long-term goals in the best way for you. A Skipton adviser could help find you a suitable solution that fits around your needs.
Would you like to save more towards retirement?
- Whether you’re employed or own your own business, Skipton could help you build on that all-important retirement fund.
- An expert adviser will establish what you want your retirement lifestyle to look like, and how much you’re likely to need to achieve this.
- They can also review your existing pensions, savings and investments to check they’re on track to fulfilling your desired retirement needs.
Would you like peace of mind over your family’s future?
- Skipton can help you build a stronger legacy for your loved ones.
- This might involve finding out whether inheritance tax could affect your legacy.
- If necessary, an adviser will work with you to address any liability you might have.
Do you want to find out more?
- Its free to find out more about how Skipton could help. Give their telephone-based team a quick call to determine if Skipton’s services are right for you.
- Next, they’ll arrange a no obligation review. This is a chance for an adviser to find out more about what it is you want to achieve with your money, so they can come up with some tailored recommendations for you.
- There are no upfront fees to pay and there’s no obligation to act quickly, or even at all. Just Skipton telling you how they could help.
- Skipton have a team of nationwide advisers ready to help you. They even have an award-winning video link service which allows you to have an appointment from your own home or the work place.
Stock market-based investments aren’t like building society savings accounts – as your capital is at risk and you may get back less than you invested. Also, the value of your investments and any income from them could fall as well as rise. Some areas of inheritance tax aren’t regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. And inheritance tax thresholds depend on your individual situation and prevailing legislation – both of which may change in the future.
Skipton Building Society is a member of the Building Societies Association. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, under registration number 153706, for accepting deposits, advising on and arranging mortgages and providing Restricted financial advice. Principal Office, The Bailey, Skipton, North Yorkshire BD23 1DN.